- Book Binding
- Book Paper
- Paperbacks are perfectbound which is the industry term for traditional paperback binding.
- All paperbacks have a high quality gloss finish cover.
- An affordable binding balancing quality and cost.
- All paperbacks are made-to-order.
- Hardcover bindings are casewraped with the cover image printed directly on the cover.
- All hardcovers have a high quality gloss finish.
- A durable binding often used for textbooks providing many years of heavy use.
- All hardcovers are made-to-order.
- Hardcover book with cotton-poly blend linen wrapped around the cover boards.
- All linen hardcovers come with a premium color dust jacket with gloss finish.
- Linen covers have the author's name and book title on the spine in stamped gold foil.
- A high end and durable binding for keepsake books.
- All linencovers are made-to-order.
Standard Cream Paper
- Smooth, cream paper. Standard paper for books with black and white print.
- Cream paper is FSC certified.
Standard White Paper
- Smooth, white paper. Standard paper for books with color printing.
- Standard white paper is FSC certified.
Premium Coated White Paper
- Ultra-smooth, high opacity white paper. Premium paper for books with color print.
- Premium coated white paper is FSC certified.