- Rates and Times
- All books are made to order and take 4-7 business days* to print.
- We use only the highest quality printers for our books and printed materials.
- All US and international book orders are printed and shipped by US based book printers. All UK and European book orders are printed and shipped by book printers located in the UK.
- All book paper is FSC certified, lead-free, acid-free, buffered paper meeting the standards for permanent paper. Our book and artwork paper will last several hundred years when stored in an optimal environment.
- We offer flat rate shipping world wide. Please see the Rates and Times table on the next tab.
- All domestic orders are shipped U.S. Mail, FedEx, or UPS. International orders are shipped via mail.
- Shipping times (after printing) are listed below in business days.
- We ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses via the US Postal Service.
Rates and Times*
*Transit times are in business days.
Destination Shipping Rate Transit Time* United States $3.95 2-7 Great Britain $3.95 3 Canada $7.95 11 Australia/New Zealand $7.95 11 France $5.95 6 Italy/Spain $7.95 6 Ireland $3.95 4 Germany/Switzerland $5.95 6 Philippines $5.95 + $2 per add'l. item 11 Rest of Europe $9.95 + $2 per add'l. item 6 Mexico/South America $5.95 + $2 per add'l. item 11 Asia $7.95 + $2 per add'l. item 11 Africa $9.95 + $2 per add'l. item 17 Middle East $9.95 + $2 per add'l. item 12
All of our products are 'made to order' which means the book is created when you order it. For this reason, we currently do not offer returns so please only order books and other items that you plan to keep. The majority of books we publish are in the 'public domain' and thus are available for preview in their entirety on many websites, so we recommend reviewing any books before purchase.
If your book was damaged during shipment, has a printing defect, or otherwise arrives in poor condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will see how we can rectify the situation as quickly as possible. All damage or print quality issues must be reported within 30 days of receiving the book, so please look over your order once you receive it. Please read more about our Commitment To Quality.