- Rates and Times
- In order to keep our book prices low for our customers, all books are made-to-order and take 7-14 days* to print with an additional 2-10 days of transit time.
- We use only the highest quality printers for our books and printed materials.
- All US orders are printed and shipped by US based book printers.
- All book paper is FSC certified.
If you need to receive your books quickly, please consider ordering through Amazon.com
- We offer flat rate shipping to the US. Please see the Rates and Times table on the next tab.
- All orders are shipped U.S. Mail, FedEx, UPS, or Amazon Delivery.
- Books may be delivered in separate boxes.
- Shipping times (after printing) are listed on the next tab.
- We have currently discontinued direct international shipping for the time being. Please check Amazon to see if our books are available in your local marketplace or can be shipped internationally via Amazon.
Rates and Times*
*Transit times are in business days.
Destination Shipping Rate Transit Time* United States $4.95 2-10
All of our products are 'made to order' which means the book is created when you order it. For this reason, we currently do not offer returns so please only order books and other items that you plan to keep. The majority of books we publish are in the 'public domain' and thus are available for preview in their entirety on many websites, so we recommend reviewing any books before purchase.
If your book was damaged during shipment, has a printing defect, or otherwise arrives in poor condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will see how we can rectify the situation as quickly as possible. All damage or print quality issues must be reported within 30 days of receiving the book, so please look over your order once you receive it. Please read more about our Commitment To Quality.